Email notifications for this entire community

This is more of a forum problem, but email notifications are no longer working for me, despite the mailing list option being switched on in my account (and watching the topic)?
The company which deals with my domain (123reg) recently went through a very awful systems migration. So, before I decide to who to run after is anyone else having this problem?
Thank you.

Been working okay for me. Also note that forum watch emails are delayed if you didn’t know that already, they won’t send immediately if you’ve been active on the forum. But if you’ve not got them at all even after a delay then it won’t be that.

Is pretty much certainly an issue with 123reg especially if they’ve recently had a migration. Definitely braver than me hosting anything with them :joy:

1 Like

Thanks, I haven’t been getting any at all since early Jan and I don’t visit the board particularly frequently either, so I would have expected to get something. I wonder if the forum community provider (discourse) block sending them (or some sort of parameter has to be reset) if they don’t get successful delivery after a while?

I’m in the process of extricating myself from 123reg but it’s not high up on the list, it’s yet another company godaddy killed :face_vomiting:

I’m not subscribed, so can’t talk to that, but if you’re with 123-reg I can only say … RUN.

2 Likes

Interestingly, nearly a month or so to the date it all stopped functioning, I had a little sprinkling of notification emails last night. The 123reg support is about as useful as a chocolate teapot balanced upon an ashtray on a motorbike, but apparently I’m now dealing with 2nd level “advanced” support.