X (formerly Twitter) Discussion

World’s biggest attention seeker

5 Likes

Now he gets to pay the $1billion fine, and probably get a lawsuit against him.

1 Like

I’m sure he’s going to fight that and claim it’s Twitters fault.

3 Likes

Maybe everyone who has ordered a Tesla should terminate their deal to buy it and get a different electric car instead.

1 Like

Yup.

I did exactly that.

Not because I think Mr Musk is a ****, but because after test-driving several Tesla’s, I realised the build quality & setup on English roads wasn’t the best. Nice rapid-charge network though, but then this was also recently semi-opened to non-Tesla cars in the UK - a few of the locations on my ‘routes’ allow me to use the Superchargers if needed. Nice :ok_hand:

Jumped to a German E-equivalent and probably the best car I’ve ever driven and I’m (or was) a bona fide petrol head :racing_car:

But nothing, nothing, beats the driving satisfaction of an Alfa Romeo. Amazing. Let’s hope the F1 development trickles down into the AR offerings soon. AR + Electric? I’m in…

3 Likes

Weirdly enough, I found out about these latest events from my new friend iJustine (the YouTuber). Had dinner with her earlier this week, but yesterday I wasn’t checking Slack or email as I was off work. Got a DM from her with the latest update :upside_down_face:

#mylifeistotallynormal

6 Likes

iJustine seems so wonderful from her videos. I hope she’s feeling loads better after her surprise hospital visit the other month.

5 Likes

EU manufacturers get away with dumbing down their US models, just because they can and can still compete in North America.

Can confirm the below from personal experience (hire cars)

Lucky she told you or you might have missed it. Not like it was breaking news on every website and nobody on twitter mentioned it.

3 Likes

Yeah, super low key right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

I adore iJustine you are living my life right now…

3 Likes

This just appeared in my feed and to start with I didn’t realise it was tweeted by him. Worlds richest man and he’s posting memes about himself.

3 Likes

Urrrrrgh he is insufferable and cringe inducing. But his fans lap it up.

4 Likes

Bit of a profile piece on the judge assigned to the case

3 Likes

What a prick. They disclosed. Hell, they gave him the firehose. He’s just shitstirring for the lolz now.

4 Likes

That’s one positive result at least

1 Like

Looks like the deal is back on.

I’m beginning to think he shouldn’t be allowed to buy it. He’s not exactly a rational and stable person, will they have clauses in about what he can and can’t do, what he’s allowed to post etc.

He’s already medaling with things to do with Ukraine, will he use his newly owned platform to pedal whatever he decides his agenda is that day.

People are obviously allowed opinions, but I can’t help but feel he’s gonna misuse his power over Twitter when it’s his.

He’s going to be exactly the same as all of those people online who become the ultimate cliche when they get moderator buttons.

3 Likes