[Android/iOS] Edge of "X days to go" on summary cut off

The start of the “X days to go” sentence is cut off on my summary page at the moment (the sentence is currently on the left of the circle as I have 10 days left). Only a tiny bit!Screenshot_20180615-195959

Using a Moto G5s Plus, Android 7.1.1

3 Likes

IMG_20180822_162914

Im also having this problem. Using a Huawei P smart Android 8.0 App version 2.12.1

1 Like

I have seen others reporting this problem. I’ve managed to solve the problem by reducing the text size on my phone.

Hi there… I have the a Samsung Galaxy S9 with the curved edge screen and I can’t seem to eye number of days left on the spending wheel. Would love to see this fixed, thanks! 20181125_114337

1 Like

Issue: - On Summary, as month comes to a close, the ’ DAYS TO GO’ text falls off the edge of the screen, so you no longer see how many days are ‘to go’.

Details to reproduce: - Go to Summary page

Device: - Honor 10

App Version: - 18 January 2019

Screenshots:

Same

Android 8.0
LG G6
App 2.31.1

PhotoEditor_20190123_122331620

This is a common problem. The way I sorted it was to slightly reduce the text size on my phone.

Reducing the text size does work but sometimes causes me problems with reading text by artificial light. Would it not be possible to reduce the size of the circle slightly?

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190212-191131
How many days to go?

(first one to work it out based on the date shown smells of rotten tomatoes)

1 Like

12-Feb, so 7 days to go? :poop::tomato: for me?

Now the days to go marker is nearly in the 9 o’clock position the actual number of days are not displayed, they seemed to have dropped off the left hand side of the screen (Samsung S9).

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, this is becoming a common issue. Mine is the same currently.

Might be a device specific thing. It looks fine for me on iOS on an iPhone X. The 9 days to go message is now on 2 lines.

I have the same problem on an honor 9. I cant see the number of days displayed in the position 9 o’clock.

1 Like

It’s an Android issue.

1 Like

Originally it was an issue for Android and iOS:

Although @Anarchist’s post suggests that the issue might be fixed for iOS:

Indeed.

2 Likes

Is there a fix in the pipeline for this on Android ?

I’d guess that’s very likely

I too am having this issue on an android Huawei.

Really frustrating bug that cheapens an otherwise solid app.