E.ON Direct Debit

Anyone else having issues setting up a direct debit with EON?
“Combination of bank account/sort code specified has not been found”

1 Like

Hi @TomoJSnapey the below is from the wiki around acceaptance of sort code:

1 Like

Try to call them

Ahh fantastic!
Thank you

1 Like

I managed to do it through their im chat

3 Likes

What nice people :grinning:

1 Like

so after 7 months, the bug is still there?

Glad i’m not an e-on customer!

1 Like

I recommend anyone who is move to bulb instead :+1:

6 Likes

Considering it when my smart meter is upgraded although I’m also keen to try the car to grid trial which OVO and Nissan are running

Off topic I know but this idea worries me with regard to what all those additional charge cycles will do for the life of the batteries. Will they need to be changed earlier as a result?

That’s part of the test. They don’t believe so but that’s why nissan are involved in the trial to protect ensure the battery is protected as part of its warranty and monitor wear on the battery

1 Like

Get in touch with BACS. Can’t believe the idiots at Eon still didn’t fix this after almost a year.

1 Like

I had issues as well changing my DD, so I left them for a different company who are more competent.

3 Likes

Hopefully Monzo are in contact with them and chasing Bacs/Mastercard. This is really ridiculous how some companies refuse to update their systems

1 Like

You would think companies would be more on the ball, especially where their revenue stream is concerned?

1 Like

From a business perspective, it’s more profitable to not do anything until the losses of not supporting Monzo are more expensive than the amount of rust remover they’d need to get their legacy systems up to scratch.

The losses of not supporting Monzo are difficult to quantify for them, especially when monkeys are in control and don’t even know what Monzo is (to them it’s a prepaid card at best, a scam at worst, and most/all will agree it’s not a “real” bank).

2 Likes

I did that a few weeks ago. Very happy with them.

Referrer code available - 50 quid each!

2 Likes

Only thing stopping me from switching to Bulb is the lack of smart meter as I like to track my daily usage.

1 Like

:soon: apparently.

2 Likes

I just tried to do this. Was told it they couldn’t do it because MasterCard (?).