Project Imagine (PI1 banking as a platform - formerly Dozens consumer fintech)

Yep

Nope

Yep

Yeah - invested

Is there a website link for where I could invest?

Currently only open to people who pre-registered (who will have received an email with the link) I believe. But hereā€™s the link anyway.

1 Like

Thanks!

Invested alrd :slight_smile:

Still 25% left :grin:

Yes

I invested - hopefully it picks up traction with their marketing.

Just to clarify only people who have joined Dozens & Seedrs can invest today.
Tomorrow opens up when it will I suspect have reached its target.

I wouldā€™ve considered investing in Dozens, but no spare capital right now.

I donā€™t actually think they will meet target by tomorrow

Possibly not but given 1 investor placed over a 20% claim then that has inflated the % claimed thus far.

2.5million has come from 2 people

So that just leaves Ā£1 million in total left? Not a lot really - I will be surprised if not near 100% when it opens up tomorrow at 11am to all. If not 100% b4 11am Iā€™d imagine by close of play tomorrow they will be.

Currently at Ā£2,713,580 out of Ā£3,500,000

This has slowed down massively since 11am so it could be some still left for tomorrow.

Was there any reason you didnā€™t sign-up/ put down your interest in crowdfunding?

Iā€™m not sure if thereā€™s any left tomorrow as I just invested drum roll please Ā£20!!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Genuinely interesting proposition and was very close to investing. Ultimately decided against it - largely unconvinced the wider team (excl. Aritraā€™s obvious pedigree) have enough financial services experience to pull this off.

That concern together with the fact that there arenā€™t any recognised VCs around the table (despite the VC funding chasing other FinTechs), the cap table firmly tilted towards the institutional investors and the relatively small amount being raised (how long will that last - enough to get through the banking licence? Iā€™m not sure) has pushed it past my risk tolerance.

Still, Iā€™ll continue to keep tabs as a user of the app (albeit an unfunded one!) and hope it gets some traction.

2 Likes