Project Imagine (PI1 banking as a platform - formerly Dozens consumer fintech)

Yeah can confirm that has worked for me too. Thanks @JackO

2 Likes

Fixed well done @rob_dozens

1 Like

ha! you all beat me to it

it turns out we needed some server updates as well as apps, so it took a little longer than weā€™d have liked and I was wondering how we were going to test it before I let you know ā€¦ and now I donā€™t need to :slight_smile:

thanks so much

4 Likes

Fixed, thanks @rob_dozens! I should note: had to verify my email again, it doesnā€™t take your previously clicked link into consideration.

Now I await an invite code! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Woo works for me

Looking forward to trying Dozens :slight_smile:

Before reading the above I was already going to post on here that I took another crack earlier at verifying the email and it worked this time

Thanks to @rob_dozens and to the others above (had I missed it myself)

1 Like

Yep all good back to position 539 :joy:

Interested, download the app, start the sign up process and, wellā€¦

> Sorry! Something went wrong! JSON could not be serialized because of error: The data couldnā€™t be read because it isnā€™t in the correct format

ā€¦thatā€™s a big red ā€œNo chance.ā€ from me.

I think that could be our fault to be honest. We did sort of find it before they announced it and all piled in!

@rob_dozens any clue what could be causing this for @sjcrln ?

2 Likes

I had the same problem as others the other day - got a spontaneous email asking for verification after being in the queue, but it didnā€™t work, re-send email, still no joy.

Now apparently according to posts above itā€™s working if you send yourself another email, so I go back to the app and press the ā€œSend email againā€ button and it spins for many seconds (before it was instant-ish) and I donā€™t get an email. Tried twice a few hours ago and once just now.

Really sorry this happened to you.

There is some server work being done as a result of our testing, and also to fix the email verification issues. It is taking a short while and is currently affecting certain processes, but we need to make these fixes now before releasing access codes, so it is worth it in the long run.

While this is happening the emails you need will not be generated.

Iā€™ll report back once this is done and a new update is in the app store.

6 Likes

So just ran the latest update for iOS asks me to enter my pin as Face ID failed for some reason :joy: wants to reconfirm mobile number but gets stuck in a loop for about a minute or two then says ā€œSorry something went wrong! The request timed outā€

1 Like

I also canā€™t login now. I wouldnā€™t worry I expect itā€™s just server down time as Rob mentioned above, so that they are ready for a full launch :slight_smile:

I had issues with getting my passport scanned in (just wouldnt recognise it)

Now after the recent updates ive been put back to the register/login page and it just hangs once i enter in my phone number.

Iā€™ve just decided to stop trying until its officially launched, the more I try the more I allow myself to doubt whether its a safe place/bank to keep my money unfortunately

Any news on when the queue will start to go down? :tired_face: Excited to ditch my Nationwide 5% saver for the Dozenā€™s one!

I have to say the way Dozens has handled this (at least from a customer facing perspective) has been class - with the sheer numbers of interest there was going to be hiccups and teething problems even at such an early stage but Dozens and Rob have made sure to look into everything.

1 Like

Not worried as no cash in yet :joy: just more of making people aware

1 Like

Getting this issue too.

thanks for your help and patience

yes, this is exactly why we havenā€™t given out the codes until we are happy with stability. There are teething issues when you create a whole new integration of services and different APIs

Lots of work happening behind the scenes and Iā€™m keeping an eye on your issues and comments here but also on our own community so feel free to pass these on - by PM if you prefer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I cant log inā€¦the app wonā€™t let me in

I donā€™t want to be ā€œthat guyā€, but Dozens hasnā€™t launched, and theyā€™ve given no indication of when they will (other than ā€œwe are working hard on this to get it out as quickly as we canā€).

This isnā€™t even their forum (they have their own community forum which is very good).

Why canā€™t people wait until itā€™s actually launched? I havenā€™t checked my Dozens app since the very start becauseā€¦ whatā€™s the point?

If anything, itā€™s creating more issues for them with people checking, and claiming there are issues, when there is literally nothing to do yet.

Iā€™m looking forward to the launch, but only when itā€™s actually launched! :smiley:

11 Likes