Dozens Discussion & Feedback

Ahhh okay, thanks for the heads up

(Nathan Steer) #383

The app is pretty slick though.

I’ll see how I feel about the features once my card arrives. But if dozens are able to deliver on everything they’re saying at the moment, it could well become my main account.

(Splodf) #384

Same!

(Stephen Spencer) #385

Minor point: Why is the app 96mb?! What are they hiding in there? Five web browsers, a 4k intro video, and a fully-trained AI neural net?

(Nathan Steer) #386

The size of the dozens app doesn’t seem that abnormal to me… for reference, here is the app info page for each of the mobile-first fintechs on my phone…

(Ryan) #387

Starling uses 67mb.

I was wondering about how dozens was made myself. I like that starling and monzo have been built from the ground up as it’s likely to mean they’re more reliable which has been the case so far.

(Splodf) #388

Dozens is built in Ukraine oddly enough. Ground up.

(Dan Baker) #389

I’m interested about Dozens, I’m on the waiting list myself. I’ve tried Starling and Monzo and their feature set is mostly the same. Revolut and N26 don’t really interest me. And Dozen’s 5% savings seems interesting.

Excited to get onboarded fully!

(Splodf) #390

Hopefully my card will arrive today and I can dish out some sneak previews.

(Dan Baker) #391

What number on the waiting list were you? I’m 576 atm.

It’ll be tomorrow :slight_smile:

(Nathan Steer) #393

Rob mentioned on the dozens forum that we probably won’t get them until tomorrow now

(Splodf) #394

I think a few of us got in on the Beta, I’m one of the lucky ones!

(Splodf) #395

That’s exciting!

:eyes:

(Sam) #397

Looking forward to mine arriving early next week :eyes:

(Colin Robinson) #398

@DunsfordMage: Got my new dozens card today! @wearedozens https://twitter.com/DunsfordMage/status/1096375991864315905/video/1

(Jordan) #399

Still waiting to get through the wait list :pensive: have fun guys!

So I’m yet to test it all, but I’m super impressed. This is looking like it could be the most feature rich version 1 of any Fintech I’ve seen…

(Jack) #401

I really like the level of insights it provides.