We asked you if and how you donate to charity – here’s what you said!
I generally don’t donate in cash form because I’m always concerned about where my money actually goes. I think in most cases only a very small percentage of what I give actually goes towards the cause.
- Volunteer at soup kitchens
- Give my unwanted items to charity shops instead of putting them on ebay
- I’ve helped out in animal shelters
- Built a few websites for charities free of charge
- Adopted pets instead of buying them
Just to name a few.
So anything that I can do more directly is my preferred method of helping.
Same as Ordog, I Volunteer at a local charity shop
I have a monthly DD set up donating to the Bolton Hospice.