Diversity and Inclusion at Monzo

Hi all.

This thread went wildly off topic and we had to remove several posts. Those posts won’t be getting reinstated.

If you want to discuss topics that might potentially get heated (such as politics) then please start a new thread to start that discussion from a blank slate.

Even if a topic such as this one has been a starting point for such a discussion, we’d advise that you still begin a new thread, starting along the lines of “With reference to what was said about X in topic Y, I feel that…”

That way we can avoid existing threads taking a turn into more contentious territory.

Secondly - please ensure that you only flag posts that actually are offensive, inappropriate, or against our code of conduct, and not simply because you disagree with what’s been said. Ultimately we will make the final call on this, but continuous abuse of the flag system will be addressed if it becomes an ongoing thing.

8 Likes

Thanks @simonb that last bit needed to be said.

4 Likes

Sorry, I know I am late to this thread, but I was wondering if Monzo collates any statistics about the number for part-time worker, how much they work, how many wanted to work part-time, but where you couldn’t facilitate this?
I am asking because I was interested in a role that was advertised as potentially part-time (through a linkedIn filter for part-time positions and similar phrases you quoted from the engineering job ads), but when I asked for clarification, it turned out that this particular role was actually not suitable for part-time work.
Thanks

1 Like