Disney Plus - General Discussion

If anyone can watch the mid credit scene from the latest episode without humming the A-Team theme tune, then you must be a lot younger than me

4 Likes

:rofl: genius

I use https://www.tvtime.com/

2 Likes

I’ve got a reason to sign back up for a month or 2 soon. The Walking Dead is due to have all it’s episodes dropped onto the service. I never did get around to watching them all.

1 Like

I don’t think you missed much. I dropped out of watching it ages ago

2 Likes

I’m watching Loki but, three episodes, I’m still not really “getting it” or “hooked” tbh

2 Likes

I’m not hooked but I am enjoying it

2 Likes

I’m waiting till they add all the episodes. I prefer deciding the speed I watch things at.

2 Likes

Loved Wandavision and The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

Really enjoying Loki too. Looking forward to Hawkeye

Made my way through all Solar Opposites. Now need to get back on Rick and Morty new episodes.

1 Like

Can anyone confirm is all of The Walking Dead now on :thinking: I know the adverts say streaming now. I’m assuming that means it’s all on, and not been drip fed. Was doing to check to see if, I could see what’s available even though I’m not signed up at minute, website won’t load 🤦

Edit - got in but it doesn’t allow you to view what’s on the service.

You need to finish it. The last episode is brilliant and sets up the entire future of the MCU for the next few years.

Not gonna spoil it, but if you thought Thanos was powerful you ain’t seen nothing yet.

1 Like

All of the current walking dead is on plus when I looked and the new season should be as well on the 23rd of August if I recall.

1 Like

That’s great cheers, I didn’t think it would be drip fed just wanted to check before I sign up again to watch them all.

Correction it says “final season streaming on the 23rd” and every other season is on right now.

1 Like

Even better then, by the time I’ve caught up on all the back catalogue, the final series should be fully up :ok_hand:

I did. Got a lot more interesting.

Have you watched the new animated “What If” episode from Marvel?

Wasn’t too bad. Bit of fun and only 35 minutes long.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what we get between Loki and Hawkeye in November?

Not if before or after Hawkeye but there’s the Ms Marvel series

2 Likes

I assume that would been after as I can’t see a release date, unless they are going to surprise us.

Its a long old gap between now and November so I would have thought some new series would be added.

Edit:

Theres of course the Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings film in September which looks interesting. I assume they’ll make people pay £19.99 for that like Black Widow.

I watched Black Widow last night and really enjoyed it. Honestly the £19.99 price is a bargain, as 5 of us watched it together so that’s much cheaper than the cinema!

2 Likes