Issue: vile green

Details to reproduce: open the app
In light mode
Device: iPhone
App Version: latest

Screenshots:

It is just horrible, the white is green tinged and it is vile

2 Likes

This is the new Monzo look. You can go dark mode or use another bank. Is “vile” the most constructive feedback you could offer?

10 Likes

I’ve moved this from the “bugs” to the “that’s really helpful feedback” section.

5 Likes

Do they refer to the off white back screen? I’m confused :rofl:

1 Like

I think you’re confused because it’s not as offensive as suggested by the OP. BUT, and to be fair, it’s bloody blinding when you switch from dark mode.

Gonna switch that straight back after checking it. My eyes are offended by the brightness, not the colour.

Dark mode has been and always will be, the future. Turn that off white muck off and embrace the darkness.

As others have said that’s the new theme, so really you’ll need to just pucker up and learn to like it / ignore it.

1 Like

You “dark mode always on” lot are not to be trusted! There must be something wrong with you :joy:

Dark mode is for after dark, not to be left on at all times. My eyes would fall out of their sockets from the strain of reading white on black text all the time.

3 Likes

Lots.

#TeamDarkModeAlwaysOn

2 Likes

I’m a huge contradiction. I like dark mode, but have gone for (arguably) the brightest card :sunshine:

4 Likes

I’m even stranger, dark mode only for Monzo. Everything else is light.

1 Like

I’m one of those sick perverts that has it change at sunrise/sunset.

8 Likes

Light mode or just get out IMO.

3 Likes

Ok. Bye. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Feel free to share them, instead of just sweeping insults towards people. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oooh, I love this new trend of newbies sticking it to regulars about the rudeness on the forum whilst they’re being just as rude themselves

5 Likes

I usually prefer light mode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Current one is a bit too pale :confused:

1 Like

It’s probably just one person with many accounts backing each other up :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m willing to bet my current monzo balance that it’s just a sock puppet :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

How would you expect someone to expound on their opinion of a colour they don’t like? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Vile is constructive enough, and whilst I wouldn’t go that far, having learned it’s not just an extension of the tier gradients, I don’t like it either.

It’s not neutral enough for me. I like and accept the gradients because they’re tied to the branding of the tiered accounts. But this isn’t associated with anything and looks like it’s been shoehorned in for the sake of it because the new palette lacks a more neutral white or grey.

Not even close.

3 Likes