Direct Debit adding a customised note

I would be useful to have the ability to add a custom note to the Direct Debits being taken/setup.

Prince example… A Direct Debit for Protego Group is a payment for my dental care. I wouldn’t have a clue and I had to Google. Having the ability to have a note on the payment screen of what it is would help.

[quote=“Nsb, post:1, topic:112032, full:true”]

I would be useful to have the ability to add a custom note to the Direct Debits being taken/setup.

Prince example… A Direct Debit for Protego Group is a payment for my dental care. I wouldn’t have a clue and I had to Google. Having the ability to have a note on the payment screen of what it is would help.
[/quote]

You already have this option

1 Like

Maybe @Nsb wants to be able to add a note to the direct debit, not to the transaction, so that the note automatically appears on all of the transactions. It would be useful for those occasions where there is more than one direct debit for one company.

There’s no way of telling these apart from the transaction line item without cross referencing with the email from the company.

3 Likes

This is correct, its the Direct Debit in itself.

So if I could add a note on the Direct Debit screen every time XYZ Direct Debit is taken I know what the company is so I can categories XYZ company as dental insurance for example. You may have more than one Direct Debit to the same company for different things.

Voted.

There’s an earlier thread requesting the same feature, but it has less votes than this one!

1 Like

As a work around, you could set the DD to come out of a named pot.

2 Likes