Different sound for rejected transactions?

My card was rejected the other day - I had my earphones in and heard the “cha-ching” noise and just walked off only to be chased by a store rep :slightly_frowning_face:.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for reporting this. You’re totally right. We should give you different feedback when things go wrong. We’ll fix it soon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I know this is an old post, but it’s a cool feature! @hugo any plans to implement this? :grin:

5 Likes

This sound would be awesome

5 Likes

Haha! :x::x::x:

1 Like

Yeah, I shouldn’t have said “soon”, I was just optimistic but I didn’t do anything to actually go and fix this. My apologies :frowning:

For context, these things are very hard to prioritise when firepower is needed to build new features. We’ve talked many times about having a team fully dedicated to create structural pieces and fix these kind of problems, but we don’t have it yet. Fingers crossed!

8 Likes

Of course! It’s jut more of a cool feature that would be good to add at some point. Not necessary in any way, just more helpful if anything :grin::+1::+1:

This! Who do we need to lobby/tag/write to/send post-its or cake to to make this happen?!

7 Likes

This might be a good one! :joy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CsyGe4F8CQ