Delete app while in waiting list

Do I lose my place in the waiting list if I delete the application on my phone?

Thanks,
Doriane

no wouldn’t think so - I would think your place in the queue is reserved to your email address maybe @Naji could answer this for you ? or maybe DM Monzo on twitter would get you a slight quicker answer ?

Not at all!

Your place in the waiting list is held on our side against your email address. It will keep progressing even if you don’t have the app installed.

If you reinstall the app, just enter in exactly the same email address as you originally entered before and we’ll go back to showing your place in the queue (or skip straight to signup if you’re already at the top of the list). :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No you’ll be fine. I did it - in fact I’d forgotten I’d had it before it when I reinstalled and found I was at the front of the queue - then remembered trying it months before.

I don’t think you’ll get an email notification though so you’d need to reinstall. Do you want a golden ticket to get to the front of the queue now?

1 Like

It’s registered with your email address so you’ll still have your place :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.