Day to day card carry

3 card - Monzo Debit, FD Debit as backup, CostCo Amex

my company wouldn’t.

but it is not an official Government document internationaly recognised for travel by air in Europe or Worldwide so a joke as far as I am concerned

It’s no less a joke as the UK ID card still sitting in your European wallet :laughing:

My EU wallet carries my Bunq debit card, FD credit card, EHIC, Italian ID card, Italian Ministry of Finance card (similar to our NI card), 6x business cards, UK passport, a couple of old photos, a bunch of old receipts and about €300 in cash :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

must be a huge wallet to fit your passport in!

Not really, it’s about the same size as my passport when closed. An old Dr Martens wallet from the late '80s which I’m very attached to, despite those closest in my life attempting to get me to replace the rather scruffy looking thing when it totally suits my needs :rage:

5BC91DC4-1C1B-45B1-9A9A-DA01C4FC889D

1 Like

On the subject of minimal wallets, this is what I use:
IMG_20171106_161432

And in terms of daily carry:

• Monzo Card
  • NatWest Joint Card
  • Bus Pass (their mobile app is useless)
  • Driving Licence
  • Staff ID

I’ve also got a Curve Card and still haven’t used it yet.

4 Likes

Just came home to the delivery of my new Bellroy wallet and so far I am impressed! Cheers for bringing it to my attention folks.

2 Likes

Show

I did this for a while before every network seemed to decide that if you have a SIM card for more than a few months and don’t activate it, they void it to give the number to someone else.

For the last 4 years or so I’ve been on dual SIM phones (Moto G 1st gen import/OnePlus X) with one SIM as my primary and one mostly for data. Means I get coverage almost everywhere too.

63C1F59D-2CD7-4A8F-9D9E-EF2BE7FC2057B6EFFEE3-C719-46F2-B0E3-1903C99CC652

4 Likes

Just got the delivery of my HUSKK minimal wallet today and I’ve cut down significantly on the useless cards I was carrying.

A little less bulk than the Belroy mentioned but protects the corners more than the Nomatic.

I’ll wait and see if it holds up better than the el-cheapo leather thing I carried for the last 6 years.

Nice, what one is that?

Slim Sleeve Wallet in charcoal.

If you go to Tesco a lot you could use Tesco Pay+

This is the exact one I’ve had for years! Love it.

What colour is this in their website?

Never mind, just saw your follow up post :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I wonder if Bellroy could commission a Hot Coral colour way :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I tried to but the scanner wouldn’t scan the barcode on my screen :frowning:

I wish they’d be able to link the use of my card to my Tesco account and not need me to scan twice

Wow, it’s always worked for me. I don’t go that often but I did it just so I don’t have to carry around another loyalty card. It linked with one of my payment cards so it’s just one scan.

Tried, however, Iceland Bonus Saver and Beefeater require physical cards for swiping, as does B&Q though never carry that one anyway :grinning: