Custom Card Designs

I think I agree with @anon99402360. While I don’t know for certain, I assume this falls under the category of things that banks can only offer for free when they’re earning from you in other ways.

This would be a cool feature - but I’m not convinced the cost or development time make it a priority.

1 Like

I guess they way to Monzo-ify it is to be able to design it in the app and sync it out to your Google/Apple Pays and display it in the app digitally?

It’s a halfway house I admit but - might suit?

Yh that would be cool like have a digital card for purchases over the phone could have the photos on

Hey @anon67583189 I’ve moved your posts here to an existing thread. Hope that’s ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really want to be able to put a picture on my card, would be awesome!

Hi i was wondering if monzo would introduce a design of cards what barclays does where you can put your own picture on the front i find the orange card boring.

Let me know what you think

I don’t think they will. Frankly, though, I always use Apple Pay, so I can’t recall the last time I even saw my card.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed this never happens, they look awful!

4 Likes

Thats a valid point i still like the use of a card dont realy like to pay using a phone

No thanks.

1 Like

This has been suggested before. Be sure to search and add your vote for it :slight_smile:

Within that topic alternatives are suggested too. Like websites where you can buy and stick your own designs on relatively cheap with far more design choices.

FYI. Monzo cards are not orange.

1 Like

One person’s coral is another person’s orange.

3 Likes

One of my previous cards was definitely more luminous orange than hot coral.

There was a period where the quality control on the card colour was certainly not up to scratch.

2 Likes

Only if you pick awful designs

There still is a period. I got a new card a couple of weeks ago and it’s a miserable faded salmon colour.

1 Like

I’m yet to see one that doesn’t look tacky.

But if you were to design your own card you wouldn’t pick a tacky design, you’d pick one you liked

1 Like

You can get stickers for them, I keep seeing it on facebook - issue is: the numbers/details need to be on the back - only the premium/plus cards have that at the minute - I hope the hot coral cards do the same, so much easier to read for the visually impaired such as myself

Everyone thinks their own looks good, which is very rarely the case.

From a brand perspective it’s much better for Monzo to not allow it.

Topic to vote:

Website to get your own because it’s unlikely to happen: