Custom app icons on iOS

I really like the look of Astro but need imap support to use it.

1 Like

Absolutely. Can’t really believe they launched it without.

1 Like

Carrot weather

1 Like

Hi, any update on Pride app icon for Android? thanks :slight_smile: :monzopride:

1 Like

Lets get one for people who pledged to invest but never got picked!

6 Likes

any chance of a coral coloured icon to match the card / stand out on my home screen? All my finance apps seem to be navy blue :frowning_face:

5 Likes

I’d also really like to see a hot coral icon to match the card too!

Credit where it’s due, it’s great that the ability to choose the app icon has been implemented - but I’ve only got the option of the default icon, or pride, which isn’t much of a choice!

Are there any plans to increase the selection?

4 Likes

It’s little things like this which are convincing me more every day to switch full time.

However, I’d like to see at least a few more options. Being a relatively new member, I only have the default and Pride options.

Can we see a few more?

3 Likes

Typical, the only colour I want is the investor one.

I wasn’t lucky enough to have my name pulled out of the hat though :cry:

1 Like

Fingers crossed for next time :crossed_fingers:t3:

Hi,

Will the white Monzo icon be available to use in a future update?

2 Likes

I’m i missing something here? How to you change this?
I cannot find a settings icon/page on the monzo app. I’ve got the most recent version and i’m running iOS 11 still nothing, I checked the settings menu on my phone rather than the app to see if i was not checking something obvious. Was this a timed thing that i missed? or am i just being very blind? Any help in the right direction would be hugely appreciated

Account > settings > custom app icon

Not there?

You sir are a gentleman. And i’m well an idiot, a blind idiot.

1 Like

Well no, I’m definitely not a gentleman or a sir :yum:

3 Likes

Well you’re a fine cat that’s for sure! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

I love the design of the Beta icon. So elegant. Congrats to whoever did it. It looks awesome

Any more options planned?

1 Like

OMG I have only just seen this function!! Where have I been all this time? Can’t believe it I missed it

… another reason I love my Monzo

2 Likes

Went back to change my app icon the other day after re-installing. I actually really like the :monzo: logo on white, but that doesn’t seem to be an option :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes