Curve Feedback

Correct

(Chris C) #1288

Can someone clarify something for me? Curve cashback rewards, is this only a 90 day temporary thing or does it work all year round?

(Splodf) #1289

90 day. Tells you in the app when it ends. Curve cashback bottom nav.

(Chris C) #1290

Perfect. Thank you!

(Splodf) #1291

Anyone elses Monzo card disappeared from Curve?

(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #1292

The card image has, but the card is still there. You can get it back by going to 'Change Card Image." You can even pick an Investor card image, if you want, irrespective of whether you are an investor.

(Leon) #1293

Nope it’s still there for me.

(Leon) #1294

Really? All I’m getting is this.

(Splodf) #1295

Odd. It’s not there for me.

I re-added it but all I get are generic Mastercard cards

Annoying that the grid layout still hasn’t returned to IOS…

(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #1297

Really.

Not for me?

(Daniel White) #1299

I had a spate of just having the generic ones for cards I’ve added ‘recently’ (months ago) but tried just now having given up and I’m just changing all mine back to proper ones.

(If there's the wrong end of a stick, you'll find me holding it.) #1300

I’m starting to feel a bit special, now :grinning:

If you tap the information button, you should be able to change the card image from there.

Ah I get that

But I mean from when you select which card

It’s currently in a horrible Monzo pot like swipe

Whereas it used to be a grid , much better

The grid is supposedly making a comeback. I believe it’s already hit iOS, but even then, not with the ability to sort your cards

(Leon) #1303

It’s iPhone vs Android all over again…

Update just came through in android with a quick selection list, effectively, as a kind of wallet top right…

(Hugh Wells) #1305

Is this a Monzo card?

If so, what is the BIN (first 6 digits)?

(l8n.me) #1306

It’s really in no way the grid. I was going to go on their community and rant at length about how they basically lied in saying “yes, we’re bringing it back because you asked”, then put in a completely different feature that doesn’t resemble the grid, but hey, this is Curve, as with all fintech’s which claim to listen to customers and in reality do anything but, I can’t be bothered to waste the effort anymore…

A fixed list is not the grid layout previously available.