Curve chat

I’m still using my curve card since day one, and got a meal at zizzi last week with all my cashback curve points !

2 Likes

Who wants a Curve card? Of course you do! You also want free money right? Do you want a cashback card? Well I have a way to benefit us both, £5 for you and £5 for me.

Here’s what you need to do, simply apply for a card yes it’s free and give them my link below.

I’m using @imaginecurve! All my cards in one + a great way to save & manage money. Sign up with code LIEHN & get £5 http://bit.ly/2cSm3VB

Or use mine!

UXWSM

I’ve been using Curve for a while now, it really has slimmed my wallet down to two cards! (Another just for emergencies) but I’ve just noticed cashback automatically from just shopping appearing in my statements, it gets better.

At least three months ago.

Just had a notification come through for the below

4 Likes

Deliveroo? Here I come!

5 Likes

You’re favourite!

1 Like

Does anyone else have issues getting cash back when using your Curve card?

I used my Curve card at Caffè Nero today in Glasgow but on my Monzo feed and in Curve it’s shown as a transaction at Glasgow Hope St, location of the store, and not as Caffè Nero, therefore I don’t get the associated cash back.

Any workarounds for this?

Yeah oddly the other week I bought something from Boots Trafford Centre and it came up as Starbucks Trafford Centre

Think it corrected itself but can’t recall

Likely there is also a battle going on between legacy banks, as Curve positions itself to be bought up by someone bigger, like Santander. Maybe certain banks really want to shut it down/limit its reach?

I could see Curve being bought out by a legacy bank to easily add budgeting/expense tracking features on top without touching their legacy backend.

1 Like

I think it will be that and/or selling data analysis.
How useful would it be to see all a customer’s transactions?

Curve sorted it out very quickly. I messaged them and then sent them a screenshot of the payment in my feed and they applied the cash back. Great customer service :grin:

1 Like

Have I missed something?

I just received an email from curve saying they are sending me an upgraded debit card (from the existing pre paid)?

Anyone else receive this?

1 Like

What did the email say? I can’t see anything about that on their blog.

It’s just a change of chip configuration so it’s accepted at more places (to get around vendors that don’t accept prepay for stupid reasons) and could (don’t quote me on that) also do offline transactions.

They’ve been using these new “debit” cards for replacements for months now, they’re just getting in touch now presumably because you’ve still held on to your original “prepaid” one.

2 Likes

Oh… I’ve seen zero info from them about this?

Who wouldn’t hold onto their original? Especially as they haven’t been vocal about a newer version (unless I missed something?)

1 Like

Maybe they first tried the “debit” cards on a small batch of users who replaced theirs, and now they’re rolling them out across the entire fleet once they’re confident they work fine?