Curve chat

This was what made me stop using Curve, though I thought someone mentioned on here it was fixed. I haven’t felt the need to try it again tbh

There is no difference on viewing, a pro card from a normal card. At least when they had the blue/black you could tell what card it was at a glance, now it’s quite a bit harder.

Cashback Promo

IMG_1804

3 Likes

I guess this is the way they’re going as far as business model is concerned. Not a bad idea, trouble is I expect Monzo (or Revolut) could blow them out of the water as far as number of users is concerned.

In any case, looks like I’m doing my weekly shop at Sains on Sunday :blush:

1 Like

Do you have a pro Curve card?

Just signed up, looking forward to using the card

Shameless referral code (we both get £5)

UXWSM

1 Like

In addition to earning £5.00 when you get a card, you can also earn cashback at some retailers!

Was my code not good enough :pensive:

3 Likes

you forgot to mention the cashback…I will see if I can find a link to that and post a list of them.

OK, here is a link to which retailers provide cashback with the Curve card https://www.imaginecurve.com/curve-rewards-web

That only applies to lucky users who signed up before February 2018.

1 Like

What one of the two reward systems in best?

I don’t use any of the above retailers enough to benefit from the 1.5 per cent or the 3.0 per cent. So for me the Curve card is a bit of a waste of time. Even less point of me buying a pro card.

Another thing which is upsetting is when it was IPhone only access to the waiting list there was a 25 pound Pro offer available, now that Android users can get a card, no love from Curve. (Apart from a free wallet @ the 50 pound price point.) Ha! They can keep that!

1 Like

Who wants a Curve card? Of course you do! You also want free money right? Do you want a cashback card? Well I have a way to benefit us both, £5 for you and £5 for me.

Here’s what you need to do, simply apply for a card yes it’s free and give them my link below.

I’m using @imaginecurve! All my cards in one + a great way to save & manage money. Sign up with code LIEHN & get £5 http://bit.ly/2cSm3VB

1 Like

Does anybody else have this is a business purchase slider in their receipt round up? Screenshot_20180613-064626

Yes, the business purchase slider is there in mine too.

1 Like

Thanks for the confirmation. I only wanted to know as I originally had a business card. I then (stupidly or not I’m still not sure) emailed them and said I’m not gonna do many business transactions. (I don’t have a business!) They then immediately cancelled my card and sent me a bog standard non business card. They also added if I wanted a business card in future I would have to send in proof of my business. Uh huh I thought good luck with that…Anyway the long short story was I thought it was a left over from that but it’s not. :grin:

1 Like

Ah, OK, maybe it is that as I think my card is a business one! Can anyone else confirm? Though I assume it would be useful for non business card holders to mark any business expenses they put on their personal card!

I have it too, and I believe my card is a business one (how to tell?).

I definitely have a personal card, and have that slider too (and I’m pretty sure it’s always been there). I have no idea what it does though? What happens when you toggle it (apart from it being toggled, obviously :smiley: )

1 Like