Curve chat

I would be most upset if I was a pro with a black card then suddenly everybody got one…

Is that just me? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes ha ha ha ha ha it must put their noses out of joint for sure.

I got a black card, and 3% cashback despite not paying. I queried this with them and was told that they had given away black cards for free for some members.

As such, my cashback is quite decent :wink:

1 Like

Just realised that boots is on there, my girlfriend buys a crap meal deal from there every day…

Maybe I should give her my card :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lucky you! I’m not jealous…Much…:sob:

42 posts were split to a new topic: Chat from Curve thread

I got the “pro” card with the higher cash back, though it’s a shame as I pretty much never shop at any of the supported merchants.

If only my local off license shop was on there… I’d be a millionaire just from the cashback :joy:

3 Likes

What you paid 50 pounds for the privilege of a pro card?

1 Like

I just wanted the black plastic and the wallet really, nothing else. Compulsive buying at its finest. :joy:

1 Like

Oh my gosh! Ha ha ha ha. In other news how’s the wallet?

2 Likes

The wallet is quite good - I’m sure it’s not worth 50£ but I don’t mind. I also don’t buy the whole NFC scare craze so the fact the wallet blocks contactless is actually a drawback for me. :sob:

(however if you’re into that - the wallet definitely does block it perfectly, even the front pockets where the card is half-visible is protected)

Now I just wish all my cards support Apple Pay so I don’t need a wallet at all. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh god. This is me :sweat_smile:

So, do you feel pro?

Very good point actually, now that makes more sense. I would have expected you to ask if I’m an android user though, as you have one :yum:

1 Like

Hey all, I’ve just had to remove another bunch of off-topic posts from this thread.

Let’s please keep it on-topic this time :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Seems like we were all having too much fun and you know how bad THAT is.

1 Like

Stay on topic
topic

2 Likes

Bringing it back to Curve. I love the convienience of combining multiple cards on one, plus the bonus when spending at retailers like Halfords.
If you are intetested in signing up use code 5KDHQ and get £5.00 FREE

I mainly use Curve as a card for nights out when I like to keep what I take out really light. Phone, ID and Curve. Also doesn’t matter if I lose it as it’s only the one card I need to cancel.

I wouldn’t use it for any big purchases as I prefer to use the actual credit card for those in case of issues.

Feel free to sign up and use my code (QZ0Y2) for £5.00 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great bar that as well as Picnic but I don’t see either of them when out and about, strange.

1 Like

Picnics are good, but Lion Bar even better.

But getting back on Topic, their advertising jingle used to be “what has a hazelnut in every bite. Topic” yet as school kids we chanted our own version “what has a hazelnut in every bite. Squirrel shit” :wink:

1 Like

I tried Curve a few months ago and it was declined (I feel like I posted on this thread), so was put off using it. But this thread again reminded me to give it a go - I’m going freelance, so have a bunch of stuff I can expense from my company account, so if I remember to use Curve I can have it come straight out of there instead of reimbursing myself - and happily it worked fine this time. It was nice to see the transaction appear immediately in the Monzo app and show up as the correct retailer (though without location data).

3 Likes