Current Account Dashboard

Question… so Current accounts. YEAHH!:tada:

as @tom said “You’ll get an account number and sort-code, and you should be ready to make bank-to-bank payments and set up Direct Debits immediately, including getting your salary paid into your Mondo account.”

I just looked through the sneak peeks and I am yet to see the dashboard preview where direct debits could be set up on the app sneak peeks or would Mondo now extend the app to the web?

I guess I am asking what does that page/screen look like or how would it be added to the current app?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’re still working on it, and they’ll share sneak peaks with us when it’s ready :blush:

They’ve only just gotten the license

@hatimbt Too eager!! :yum: I literally have itchy thumbs

1 Like

You generally set up direct debits by giving your account number and sort code to the merchant who wants to collect money (eg your gym). They then send us a message to set up the Direct Debit.

But then the management of a direct debit can be done via online banking normally - so to delete them, for example.

That’s true. There will be a “recurring payments” section to manage DD, standing orders (eg paying your rent) and recurring card payments.

1 Like

Brilliant.

This might have been asked before but is there plans for an online web browser dashboard or sticking to the mobile app only?

2 Likes

That would be great to have that built in as @coffeemadman stated, I wouldn’t want the autonomy of managing my account halved.