Crowdfunding is open to new investors!

I think it depends on whether you stated it was lost or just damaged.

I believe you can use it but it costs monzo 3.50 and uses unnecessary plastic

3 Likes

Donā€™t look at me, havenā€™t replaced my card.

Agree, Iā€™m going to hold off. Just good to know.

Is it? I just clicked on Manage and requested a new card - no freezing?

Woah, less of the guilt tripping folks, having an investor card is a published perk and people should be able to make that choice.

18 Likes

Never knew that screen was there - my mistake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But itā€™s also a perk with absolutely no value and a complete waste of the companyā€™s moneyā€¦

3 Likes

Which is the investors choice to make

For clarity I agree but itā€™s up to the individual

6 Likes

Itā€™s rare I use my physical card, but I would like an updated Apple Pay one!

2 Likes

You obviously value different things - there is value in being able to show everyone you have invested in a bank you support.

2 Likes

You could just tell themā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Monzo are fully aware of the costs involved with operating a bank, especially replacing cards. Do bare in mind that anyone can lose their card at any point, there is no extra cost of printing ā€œInvestorā€ on a card. I get youā€™re trying to say that people replacing them because theyā€™ve just invested is unnecessary, but whatā€™s stopping literally anyone ordering a new one just because their card account number has faded or they just fancy a new one?

5 Likes

I donā€™t think thatā€™ll update until itā€™s tied to a physical investor card.

I might be wrong.

Have you tried removing it & adding it again to Apple Pay?

Wait for Eco Movement around the web too :V

Iā€™m in :slight_smile:

Happy to be supporting the BEST bank in the UK :+1:

No, last time I tried something similar it wanted me to take a selfie and hold the card on my forehead or something stupid.

1 Like

So Iā€™m confused why they are asking people to freeze firstā€¦ Iā€™ve waited with a fairly broken card to apply for a new one after the investment period and I didnā€™t freeze just requested a new one. Slightly sad if itā€™ll just be the same card I had now :frowning:

I personally wonā€™t be getting a new card, Ā£2.50 per investor, plus the waste of plastic. I have 1 year on my current card, Iā€™m sure I can wait till then for the word ā€˜investorā€™ to be put on it

3 Likes