Crowdfunding is open to new investors!

Plus waste of plastic as well

1 Like

And this!

You can recycle your old one as a cool windscreen frost clearer

4 Likes

Recycling is great but not as great as the plastic not being produced in the first place

2 Likes

I won’t be replacing my card, I have no desire to. So a bit unjust to presume :).

2 Likes

True, didn’t actually see that…

Perhaps Monzo should look into accessibility and how they can make everything (including investing) accessible for all.

1 Like

That could be applied to many many things, people etc :wink:

1 Like

I wasn’t presuming was just stating a further point to the cost

Not only is it a waste of plastic but a waste of the money I just invested :wink:
Also it’s a pain to update the card number on various services I use like Amazon, iTunes & Netflix.

4 Likes

There’s 49(7^2 ?) combinations to answer the questions so there probably is one wrong answer somewhere if you’re trying “all options”.

While you’re waiting for support to reply, slowly check each answer.

(Entirely a guess) There may also be a tiny possibility that you have a limited number of attempts to answer, without having to raising a case with support.

1 Like

Yeah amazing to watch the counter

People better hurry not much left!

I know it is actually shocking (In a good way)

Thanks for all those positive replies guys, i did it for the umpteenth time and it worked (haven’t changed my answers, so perhaps there was a error)???

But really appreciate all the help from majority of people!

10 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

Great news!!

1 Like

Me: Messges my gf Have you bought shares?
Her: Nope
Me: well u better hurry as there is like 14 milions
Her: still a lot of time left
Me 20 min later: well, that’s 17 already
Her: Panicking
Me: Told u to hurry :V

5 Likes

10 Likes

https://grafana.tombowdit.ch/d/AWZDPrYik/monzo?refresh=5s&orgId=2&from=now-90m&to=now

A link to the investment graphs and user data

1 Like

Oh yes that does sound likely!

As I know a couple that said they would in their lunch break

If you freeze your card and order a new one, can you unfreeze your card again? Or is it now locked out until the new one arrives?