Covid requirements for 8 yr old uk kid to Greece

Hello Folks

Need urgent help here.
We are travelling to Greece tomorrow and we are not sure about Covid testing requirements for 8 year old kid.

The government website says nothing and it’s a bit confusing for children between that age in UK. Because in the UK there are no vaccination program for 8 year old kid so they are not vaccinated.
Has anybody with a child recently travelled in the month of March? Kindly help and advice please I just have one Day in with me thank you!

Government website has all the information you need - Entry requirements - Greece travel advice - GOV.UK

If unvaccinated and over 5 years old you need to show a negative LFT taken within 24 hours of arrival in Greece or negative PCR taken within 72 hours of arrival in Greece.

3 Likes

The info is also available on the Greek Website: Protocol for Arrivals in Greece - travel.gov.gr

C. Travellers arriving in Greece from ALL other countries, regardless of their vaccination status or proof of recovery, are required to display a negative molecular test result (PCR) for Covid-19 performed up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival or a negative Rapid Antigen test result for Covid-19 performed up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival.

The tests for Covid 19 (PRC or Rapid) must originate either by a public authority in accordance with the relevant legislation or from reference laboratories of the country of origin or transit, public or private, provided that these private laboratories have been certified by the competent national certification authority of the country. The test result must be in English language and must include the full name of the passenger as registered in the passport.

The above obligations are mandatory for all travellers entering the country, including children over 5 years old.

Wish some people could use Google :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What’s Google? I use a FinTech bank which requires the Internet but I don’t know what Google is can you explain what it does…

1 Like

Same as when ya see someone saying do you know what time such and such closes. Erm search for it :eyes:

Thankyou all. I got the reply from Visit Greec Gov team.