Corona Virus

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Course it was

2 Likes

This is probably not true.

This is DEFINITELY not true.

3 Likes

I’ve heard it was invented by Andrex as they are the industry gaining most

3 Likes

Gaining the most now but they’ll have poor sales for years after with how much people have stockpiled :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They made the classic mistake of not thinking long term

3 Likes

Another case of…

4 Likes

Supermarkets will in my opinion gain in the long run as well. Although some of their increased sales are due to stockpiling - which will result in lower sales later - I’d expect them to benefit from the shift of alcohol sales from pubs and restaurants to them. Ditto some food items, since people are no longer eating out.

However, they’ll have to offset that against the fact that (like every other industry), staff sickness is bound to increase.

I would call this post stupid but don’t want to upset the same lot I did yesterday :rofl:

2 Likes

Hear me out here. The earth is round. We did land on the actual moon and 9-11 was not orchestrated by the Israelis. Here goes…

I wouldn’t put it beyond possibilities that the Chinese were manufacturing a biological weapon that accidentally got into the population. The young, healthy doctor who went public ‘died’… Of something.

Okay back to my padded cell :woozy_face::crazy_face:

My new favourite comeback.

1 Like

I love a conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but if the Chinese were developing a biological weapon they would probably do better than a 3% fatality rate that disproportionately affects the elderly…

We don’t entertain baseless conspiracy theories here. People are dying and this sort of thing doesn’t help.

21 Likes