Competitor Update 2

Not tried it with Apple Pay as dumped my iPhone and upgraded to an Android :wink:

Nope :frowning: only downside of this imo … No support for iOS/Andriod payment systems yet.

Shame, it could have been a way of adding monzo to apple pay!

Anyone have a curve referral link? I’m just about to sign up and thought someone might get a bonus of some sort for referring.

I’m using @imaginecurve! All my cards in one + a great way to save & manage money. Sign up with code 5KDHQ & get £5 http://bit.ly/2cSm3VB

(Referral link provided in response to user @Jaybuz request)

DN81K & get £5 http://bit.ly/curveR

Thanks @anon44204028. Sorry @alisufyan

1 Like

Signed up with this. They were a bit crafty though - the app ‘forgot’ that I’d downloaded it through your link and had a blank field for referral code :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Had to get out to find code again then go back in

1 Like

You misspelled downgraded :joy:

7 Likes

what card processor does Curve use? would we be likely to get hit by GPS outages?

1 Like

I think it is probably GPS.

1 Like

They use GPS and yes considering their recent performance likely to be hit by outages

2 Likes

I used your code as well. Does anyone have the black card? Is it worth the 50 quid?

1 Like

I do have it, and I guess you could make it worth it by milking the cash back if you often shop at their partner retailers, or if you often go abroad and you need to use a legacy bank card that charges for foreign payments - in the case Curve will act as a proxy and convert whatever currency you’re paying at into GBP before presenting it to your bank.

3 Likes

If you don’t go abroad that much or if you don’t use their selected retailers then I guess it does not make much sense.

Again for me it definitely seems like a solution looking for a problem. Cool gimmick but not worth paying for.

1 Like

Thank you. Cancels the black card and settles for the blue

1 Like

I have the black card and so far earned more than £50 just by spending in Halfords etc. They give more points on black card

1 Like

Do you have a list of the selected retailers that they use? I have a mountain bike but I’ve never been into a Halfords. Maybe I should start. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! To earn £50 at a 3% reward rate is quite a lot of spending!

1 Like