Collected thoughts on card design

Shiny silver bits.

4 Likes

They have literally just changed the monzo writing haven’t they. It will take me time to get used to that. Glad I have the old one still

3 Likes

I don’t know any different :sweat_smile: never seen one in the wild but I prefer the design I got looking at the others.

Revolut white though :heart:

3 Likes

Lite

4 Likes

17 posts were merged into an existing topic: Removed Posts August 2022

I prefer the new Monzo business. Matches the rest of the range.

5 Likes

Did you have a Monzo Business Card in your collection. I’m trying to figure out if this is the third design change. I’m sure the lite account card changed at some point.

4 Likes

Thank you for all the pics, I like how they have a consistent design but personally prefer the old style of their cards with the lion

2 Likes

Is it possible to apply for this gold card any more?

I was wondering the same thing. No idea.

2 Likes

Afraid not. :frowning:

Unlike with regular current accounts I don’t go opening business ones all willy-nilly.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Life@Monzo

The hue of the Barclaycard Rewards is completely different to how it displays in Apple Pay :thinking: I still have the old design until 2026 but the colour here is very different to what I thought it was.

3 Likes

@AlanDoe to the rescue please :pray::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Re-opened this topic and cleared up a few posts that didn’t belong here.

For those unfamiliar (hopefully you’re all aware), we have a Code of Conduct which everyone is expected to adhere to.

If you’re unsure, feel free to send me a DM and I can discuss it in more detail but for now please feel free to keep discussing the wonderful world of card design.

13 Likes

:sparkles:

Was a bit worried we weren’t allowed any longer!

6 Likes

I’m a big fan of that Starling business card. Saw one in person recently and it is one of my faves.

4 Likes

Cannot wait for this next iteration of fantastic card design to roll out…

5 Likes