Collected thoughts on card design

Contemplating, but not sure I’m ready yet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem getting business accounts? Always heard monzo were strict, starling not so much.

3 Likes

Nope, no barriers.

Possibly easier to verify my general activity having personal accounts with them, opposed to a new to bank customer.

2 Likes

We will all be adding business cards to our collections now!!!

Is that monzo business a new card as mine looks different

3 Likes

image image image image

These are the UK a personal designs. There are other variants in other markets, and for business accounts (both orientation, and design within the hexagon.)

4 Likes

Not sure if it’s new tbh :sweat_smile: grey, silver raised card number etc.

2 Likes

What’s the issue date

This month.

It’s light grey because its basic, the dark grey card is for business pro if thats the confusion.

No I have had the lite and plus and neither card looks like that. They must of changed their card designs

3 Likes

Ah the monzo having business underneath not aside. Just done a Google search :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wonder why they changed the design of the cards

2 Likes

Possibly to align with the brand. Also has hot coral between the grey/round the edge of it.

Not sure if the original has that.

2 Likes

Yes, these old Monzo business cards replicated the old Plus cards, with the Monzo logo on the left.

There’s also the 'Gold: credit card. A ‘Gold’ card that is so far removed from Gold it is laughable. I won’t bother posting an image. Think off white paint mixed with sand. Truly awful.

1 Like

Your previous post on it:

Yeah the Plus and Lite had hot coral through the middle of the cards

Shame they did a redesign and still kept the numbers embossed

2 Likes

It looks nice by all means, but as with most now, numbers on the reverse would have been better.

1 Like

Cross–posting the Revolut <18 card, which is superb.

4 Likes

Can you post a picture in full with the numbers blurred