Collected thoughts on card design

Thank you, I quite like it!

Think the new Halifax card still wins though for me.

1 Like

I quite like that one too, I’ll be building a collection of debit cards at this rate! :rofl:

1 Like

Most of us already are/have :eyes:

5 Likes

Haha, looks like I’m going to fit right in then! :rofl:

3 Likes

Just a few here. :joy:

13 Likes

Are those your active cards/accounts? I have fewer than that currently, but have a fairly respectable collection otherwise!

Now that’s impressive! It looks like I have some catching up to do!

2 Likes

Just looking at them just makes it so obvious how boring most vertical cards are. I think Natwest’s could work if they used different colours and I am a fan of Santander’s but those are the only two I can think of that are a more unique design.

2 Likes

All but Halifax as I switched it out.

I only use Starling and Monzo. I’d love to use first direct more but they don’t have spend notifications and the app doesn’t work on iOS16 :expressionless:

Agreed, having so many, Monzo without the front printed numbers is perfect, especially the white metal (not activated yellow yet). I wish Starling went back to purple, though I do like their business card style.

Wonder if it’s easy to use a business as a personal :man_shrugging:t3::joy:

4 Likes

Starling’s transaction categories on the business account wouldn’t work for personal spending.

As someone who’s just joined them, what’s making you want to do that?

2 Likes

I love the simplicity of the app, the colour scheme, mostly straight forward until setting up a standing order which - I think - you have to input new details not use a current payee, could easily be confused with another app though.

Just missing spend notifications and some form of pots

2 Likes

Good to know it’s not just me with a collection :joy:

4 Likes

I agree, I saw someone with one of Starling’s business cards the other day and I had mega debit card envy!

3 Likes

Ahh am Jealous of your card collection am 3- 4 card to having this full stocks does your Monzo metal and the limited collection works or it only one active ?

I haven’t activated the yellow yet :sweat_smile: still got the white active.

I edited your post to remove one of the words as it doesn’t quite fit in with the community.

Hope that’s ok.

3 Likes

What happens if you don’t activate it please ? am one referral away to get the limited edition still I want to keep my old card cos it still ok and I have memorized the card numbers

1 Like

You don’t need to activate your replacement, just keep it to one side when you do need it :relaxed: just be mindful of the expiry date :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Can we just buy the damn cards? seems you’re willing to make them, just give us options! I don’t have 2 friends that want to join Monzo + it’ll make CS easier for you guys :smiley:

I see a blackmarket opportunity for Monzo cards :smiley:, kidding, obv as the cards are linked to the customer, so that wouldn’t work

1 Like

Haha sadly not.

They’re limited edition, and you gotta give some to get some. :upside_down_face::joy:

2 Likes