[iOS] Clearing notification bug

Issue:

Details to reproduce: The X to clear a notification doesnt work, just keeps spinning around
Device: iPhone 7
App Version: 2.5.0 #431

Screenshots:

IMG_9194

1 Like

A very old bug, surprised it’s still not fixed despite being reported many times. :frowning_face:

7 Likes

Are you getting this bug too then?

1 Like

Yep, since ages ago. My workaround is to just keep spam-clicking the button, eventually it works (or crashes the app).

Ahh good good, least I’m not the only one. Shame it hasnt been fixed, the app is normally so clean

1 Like

Why is this still a thing? :worried:

Ugh yeah I’ve had this for months. Even reported it a few times in testflight feedback.
Reinstalling the app doesn’t help either.

Hopefully when @HughWells is back from holidays (I think I read on here he’s away) it will be logged correctly and dealt with :pray:

1 Like

This bug is still a thing coz we now have #tags init

2 Likes

Still going on here for me

1 Like

Same here. Really annoying.

This bug still exists — how is this still a thing? :frowning: Had to attempt to clear it three times by force closing and restarting before it eventually worked.

Monzo 2.20.0
iOS 12.0.1
iPhone XS Max

3 Likes

This is starting to annoy me… this is has been a problem with the iOS app since I started using Monzo, in the pre-paid era!

If you click the clear button while the transaction list is updating, this happens, and you have to force quit the app to use it.

Clicking it after a transaction list update works fine…

4 Likes