Choose the best Quality Street

Completely forgot Cadbury Roses were ever a thing! Don’t even remember what they tasted like.

The only hero’s chocolate I ever ate was the white one. Not very keen on Cadbury chocolate in general but I love white chocolate.

Not a fan, happier with this. Though would get pretty sickly after about five.

1 Like

Cadbury’s Roses still exist don’t they? I prefer them to quality street…

One thing is for certain, I will be checking for them in co op today. Haven’t seen them in years myself.

1 Like

Getting a bit miffed that other people have chosen the orange cremes. I was hoping to have them all to myself.

1 Like

Hero’s ftw

Patients often bring us in tins of chocolates as a thank you. Over 60’s tend to be roses or quality street and under 60s Celebrations or Heros. It’s probably a 3:1 quality street to roses ratio

Can I get government funding to continue this research? :thinking:

3 Likes

I was in the Co-op yesterday and they’re stacking tins of every chocolate collection known to man - and I’m sure Roses were amongst them.

They’re beside the queuing area. Quite near the two tills and opposite the Hermes labelling machine…

(:point_up_2:Helpful if you’re in the Longbridge branch)

1 Like

Heroes far superior to quality street. But the best one is the green triangle.

I believe you’re right, in terms of packaging and that. But apart from the pleasant initial texture, the overall experience comes up short…:confused:

I feel like @N26throwaway has made a rookie polling error: by only voting for your top one sweet, you lose the nuance of what the important, but not best, additions to the tin are. I’d have gone for top three, personally. #pollinginsights

2 Likes

I reckon you should manage the voting on November 3rd :us:

1 Like

And I thought we were friends. :scream:

1 Like

There can only be ONE best!

For more nuance we need…

ANOTHER POLL!

1 Like

It’s the FPTP versus PR argument all over again!

3 Likes

I do wonder at times how an election result would look if you were allowed to vote for more than one candidate, or rank em a little like Eurovision.

The Germans vote for a candidate and for a party (don’t have to be the same) in federal elections, then a portion of seats are assigned from party lists. All designed to keep proportionality

1 Like

In Hungary there’s a PFTP Constituency list and a PR National list so you cast two votes

No wonder Chocolate Brownie has 0% :scream:

We do that here for all elections except the general election. You can rank a couple or go all the way down the ballot

Think 6 is the most I’ve done

1 Like

I just hope that some of you accidentally clicked the wrong poll option!!