Chester Bennington - One Year On

A whole year since Chester felt there was no reason in being alive. 365 days that have passed, and not one day I haven’t thought about him, and how tragic it was for him to leave behind his family, friends and fans.

A legend took his own life, and has left behind a legacy. I don’t think anyone will ever come close to having such a unique talent that he had.

#MakeChesterProud

9 Likes

Great article, also shows that you have to notice red flags in people and not just ignore.

1 Like

Think about the dude all the time Xero which then changed to Linkin Park and his side project Dead By Sunrise was lucky enough to see him perform multiple times and even meet the guy was such a beautiful kind, spirited soul such a shame what happened and how much an effect mental health has on people it’s ok to not be ok so whenever you see signs or notice something changing always be there no matter how big or small as this can be the difference just happy that his legacy lives on so thanks for making this post <3.

1 Like

His music got me through a lot in my teenage years, but back then the lyrics and tunes were what meant something to me. I don’t think I truly appreciated his amazing vocal talent and unique voice until, honestly, only a couple of years ago. He was something very special.

2 Likes

Since his tragic loss I have played at least one song of him everyday.

2 Likes