Chase Bank UK chat

I just did their latest survey (it’s been out a while but I just remembered). What the bloody hell was that thing with the pictures?

2 Likes

:eyes::thinking:

New (crazy) mock-ups?

4 Likes

I gave up at that point

3 Likes

Sigh. Life was easier when interest rates on savings accounts just stayed the same! I might have to switch again :thinking:

2 Likes

No. 100 stock photos of totally random types and you had to scroll through them one by one select 10 that best described your experience with Chase. I mean… what?

6 Likes

I elected not to do this one. So pleased. R-

Oh wow. Was there one with the tyres coming off a car? Or lipstick on a pig?

1 Like

Sadly no. But there was a man with a hairy beer gut sitting on a sofa, and another man with a beer gut lying on a sofa with the remote balanced on his gut.

5 Likes

There were flying pigs :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What were they thinking?!

1 Like

Whaaaattt?

What was the substance behind the questions. Like if you chose a beer bellied pig did it guide you on how to setup a budget for takeaways?

1 Like

That they make people feel like lazy sods? I have no idea! Then there were images of people who just had sex (naked couple smiling and poking out from under the duvet), random leaves, people undergoing various medical procedures, animals, sunshine, broken glass, so many weird things that just don’t describe how you feel about a bank…

Oh and then you had to repeat it with how you wish Chase would make you feel…

6 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

Ain’t nobody got time for that sheet.

2 Likes

Withdraw £500 and transfer back what you don’t need.

Has the ability to schedule payments between your own accounts always been there?

Scheduling a weekly amount similar to how you can in monzo is a bit of a game changer as others aren’t noticeably able to do this. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Isn’t that just the same as setting up a weekly standing order - which I can do at multiple banks…?

1 Like

It certainly has since day one of Savings accounts, Carl, as that is when I started using it.

Use case: 1st of the month, Monzo tops up my Chase Savings account with my monthly spending budget. Every Monday, Chase moves a portion of it to my non-interest bearing, debit card attached, Chase current account (spending account). Voila!

8 Likes

Starling doesn’t offer this, except between your joint/additional account.

I completely missed this :sweat_smile:

Not sure why I stopped using, but I’ve lost a whole lot of cashback :joy:

Wonder what the new offer might be once the year is up in September? 0.5%?

Starling does let you set up standing orders?

1 Like