Chase Bank UK chat

Sort your :poop: out, Chase!

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to move away from them. It’s happened one too many times for me.

The cashback and interest was really cool to start of with but I want to be able to access my money reliably.

4 Likes

What’s not working on iOS 16 with Monzo?

Same here

2 Likes

Same. The cashback was nice, but I wasn’t ready to make it my main account (and neither are they), so I was just using it as a spending account, transferring money over from my main Starling account when I needed it. The hassle wasn’t worth the 1% cashback, and now that Virgin have a better instant savings rate, there’s no incentive to keep my Chase account open.

2 Likes
1 Like

Android here.

2 Likes

Since I opened the Chase account the app has been consistently clunky and slow to update balances and transactions for me. I make a card payment, the notification comes through, but the balance doesn’t update for maybe 1-2 minutes at best. No amount of pulling downwards helps.
Even transfers within Chase don’t update quickly enough - if I make a second or third transfer, the balances still show as they were before the first transfer!
I just can’t understand how such a purportedly well-funded venture can make such a horrible app.

3 Likes

That… is terrible. Can’t Monzo move your money for you out of pots? I’m guessing not! I guess I’ll be sticking with RBS

3 Likes

It is.

2 Likes

Couldn’t get in touch with anyone to even ask. Wasn’t much point once I was signed in on android and did it myself though. I really hope they fix that bug though. Monzo are my favourite right now with the new balance pulse, so it’s the one I want to use, but even when the fix worked it was very very frustrating to deal with. It’s not iOS 16 or iPhone 14 specific so I’ve been dealing with it for months now. Don’t think anyones had it quite so bad as me, but it’s certainly happening to enough others that they’ve made accounts here to report the issue too.

RBS really seems like it’s the sensible choice now. :pensive:

2 Likes

Might as well use your Child & Co RBS card!

3 Likes

I know everyone is sad about the service being a little patchy. But I’m happy that tomorrow I get my round up amount being moved over!
Has anyone managed to round up more? :relaxed:

2 Likes

Can’t check because they just kicked me out of the app. :joy:

6 Likes

Not even close :joy:

Haven’t been using it much for the past few months though.

2 Likes

Aww I’m sorry you got kicked out! What did you do? Or is it due to the service?
And yeah it’s my main spending card and I also cheated a little by paying for things at £0.01 figures

Shoddy service, I didn’t do anything.

3 Likes

I expect kicked out as in the app logged them out?

1 Like

That’s sucks. My friend got an insane error message when he attempted to log in. Mines working fine however.

1 Like

Why is the amount wonky? Is it animated?

4 Likes