Chase Bank UK chat

Has anyone manged to link this to curve so it can be used with Google pay.

Just got my code so waiting on them to finish checking my application so they can open my account.

EDIT: Oh itā€™s done all ready lol

3 Likes

Only just got the invite, but this is one thing I will be testing.

But keep having the ID doesnt match error message and having to start againā€¦

Well I have no idea why this happenedā€¦ perfect credit history, no recent searches and no explanation!

Itā€™s not possible. ApplePay only so far.

Chase are using 10X, according to this article:

1 Like

This is standard across most banks, though the format may slightly differ, the concept is the same.

1 Like

Got my code this morning and opened my account, I love the UI look and the fact you can customise your card

3 Likes

Ugh, Iā€™ve been there mate. I canā€™t think of why this might be then, which credit report have you checked?

I once had issues with an account because the way they put my address in didnā€™t match in format so it was as though I had no credit history at all.

1 Like

Possibly reach out to their customer service team and query it.

1 Like

Still waiting.

Thatā€™s assuming Iā€™ll be accepted once I get the code and apply of course

Anyone had issues with adding their card to another Apple Device? Added it to my
iPhone but it will not let me add it to my iPad.

Apparently you have to go through the in-app provisioning flow, you canā€™t yet add the card by typing in the details

1 Like

Doesnā€™t work with Cruve, Google Pay or Samsung Pay. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Looks like i may have discovered a bug, with having 2 middle names and the verification flowā€¦

Spoke to Customer Services and am waiting for a call back from the back end team so KYC team ā€¦ (lets see if one happens)ā€¦

Very impressed with speed of answer, not even one ringā€¦

2 Likes

So you have to carry the physical card?!

How backward :man_facepalming:

All sorted and got the call back.

I did ask what the issue was and he wouldnā€™t say just it might by the fact i have 2 middle namesā€¦

That is excellent Customer Serviceā€¦

3 Likes

They have a small customer base at present so multiple colleagues waiting for a whisper in their ear for a call to come through sat in availabilityā€¦ such is my life (also work for a bank) :joy:

3 Likes

Canā€™t blame themā€¦ if only all companies started slowlyā€¦

I have built call centres including in Manila, from an IT POV, and its always nerve racking to see if it all worksā€¦ and to watch Ops make sure it all works from a process POVā€¦

But fair play to themā€¦

It did feel like old style Citi , friendly empowered staffā€¦and 1st impressions count.

2 Likes

Reminds me of First Direct - Iā€™ll try the in-app support and ask a basic question, see how quick the reply is, Monzo is generally 4 hours regardless of the question (it used to be within minutes, 30 mins tops)

1 Like