Chase Bank UK chat

Easy way to launch credit cards or at least launch with both customers and offers.

I disagree. I think that would make it immeasurably harder. Acquiring, and integrating someone else’s legacy product into your own modern platform ain’t an easy task.

6 Likes

I didn’t say it would be easy. I don’t know that Nutmeg is fully integrated a year on and that would be easier to integrate. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were in the midst of such a purchase though.

You did though.

4 Likes

Easy way to get a solid initial customer base, maybe not so simple to integrate.

1 Like

Or they could just not over promise… :man_shrugging:
An updating saying it’s been delayed would be better than silence. Missing targets happens but silence is never good.

1 Like

Care to remind us what the promised target was?

No?

Thought not. Because there wasn’t one. All they said was a credit card is on their to do list. That’s it.

They haven’t missed any deadlines because they never set one. You did and you’re now unhappy they didn’t meet your deadline and expect them to now act like it was theirs.

As @ndrw said above, takes like that are exactly why companies shy away from public roadmaps. And given that you seem to represent the typical Twitter user, is probably why they’ve provided no public update on their to do list. Perhaps they would have done if folks like you didn’t damn them when they do, and damn them now they don’t.

6 Likes

Update: my Chase card again got refused at the same pump.
I guess the error message is right: for whatever reason, that pump system does not support Chase (or debit cards at all? Didn’t try another debit card).

Only way to find out is to try another debit card!

Have you raised it as an acceptance issue with Chase?

I seem to have to repost this weekly.

6 Likes

What a beautifully apt summary of what’s been going on recently! Thank you. Not sure how I missed it.

2 Likes

Hey yall!
Hope you’re all having a good week so far. Did you get the latest survey?
The Q5Q lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Joaquin Phoenix Gladiator GIF - Joaquin Phoenix Gladiator Thumbs Down - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

1 Like

Please note that the content of this survey is confidential and private and should not be shared or discussed, doing so would be a breach of the
terms and conditions ta

3 Likes

That came out Tuesday, but as @N26throwaway normally likes to blame me for leaks (normally is me) I shall not say what they asked :joy:

2 Likes

Dude chill out! Sometimes, we don’t need to be so straitlaced haha.

I haven’t shared what’s in the survey - I’ve asked if others received it and what it’s about.

If they want to block me - they can - I’ve been screaming for a credit card for the longest time on the surveys to no avail so I think it’s broken anyway haha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But yeah, please don’t take this as an attack. I come in peace. :white_flag::white_flag::white_flag::white_flag::white_flag::white_flag::white_flag:

4 Likes

I thought this was a safe space. No one should be getting blamed or feeling unable to share their opinion.

1 Like

Mine was mainly a joke but as anyone can access this page even without an account then everything is public. So just be careful what you reveal and weather it’s a breach of T&Cs

2 Likes

Talking about the surveys should result in a ban and or beheading.

6 Likes