Cash Deposits

(Jolin) #553

Keep in mind that a number of the frequent negative posters primarily use Starling (by their own admission). Not to say their views are invalid, but we don’t have a representative sample of Monzo’s userbase posting here.

(Simon B) #554

A post was split to a new topic: Removed Posts 13/11/18

(🤦‍♂️ abofm.club 🤦‍♂️) #555

Not really. Lacking in factual content and is purely emotional bias wrapped up in a well rehearsed style.

(Simon B) #556

(Simon B) #557

Alright folks, we’ve come to a team decision to close this thread for now. Perhaps we can revisit after the feature actually launches, but at this point, it doesn’t seem like there’s anything being said that hasn’t been said repeatedly earlier in the thread.

I’d just like to thank all of our users - no matter which side of the fence - who provided us with clear, specific, feedback on this subject and who expressed their views in a calm, civil manner. We don’t always have to agree, but it’s important that when we disagree, we can do so in rational and reasonable ways without lowering the tone. I’d also like to thank the Coral Crew - when a thread is as active and passionate as this one has been, it is a lot of work to look after. They put in their own time to help us keep this community the wonderful place that it is, and that’s not an easy thing to do.

For anyone coming into this thread now, it might be helpful to highlight two posts. One from @nickrw who is an engineer on this feature, and another from our CEO @tom - I think reading those will help sum up and clarify what’s happening here, and the questions that have been asked.

Cash Deposit: First Look!
(Richard Cook) #558

Cash deposits are now live!

Please keep giving us your feedback in the new thread: