Carrier Letters

Hey lovely people :wave:

Here’s a sneeky peeky look at the carrier letters we hope to use when sending out Debit Cards.

You may notice, this is quite similar to the beta carrier, and for good reason! We have sent out over 250,000 cards using that particular design and still love it’s glueless, minimal footprint.

The new design is a smaller, lighter and more beautiful iteration of that design. Using 100% recyclable and ethically sourced italian stock and printed with a metallic silver ink.

The illustration matches that of which will be displayed in the app when it’s time to activate.

Copy is subject to change, otherwise coming to a letterbox near you :soon:

Sam :heart:

56 Likes

I love that everything relating to :monzo: has a personality!! ‘Normal’ banks don’t care, they ship a black and white sheet of A4 with your name and their logo, then you’ve gotta wait another couple of days for a PIN…

Monzo just shouts personality at you with awesome designs like this! :smiley:
I’m, like many others ;), cannot wait to get one of these through the post! :smiley:

9 Likes

That looks damn fine. Great to see just one fold instead of two in the pre-paid scheme. Little things.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: The Colour of the Debit Card

Thanks for being glueless - I hate that stuff. Can’t wait to get a new Monzo debit card!

3 Likes

damn who knew a piece of paper could look so good? :heart_eyes:

I like it but I want glue, is there a glue option?

Gimme that glue I like to roll it and flick it at her head so yeah I want glue :eyes:

3 Likes

@Sam effing gorgeous! Can’t wait to get my hand on one with the current account (but I know I’ll just have to wait in line like everyone else :slight_smile: )

1 Like

really can’t wait for the current account debit cards to come out now!

1 Like

My wife is expecting hers any day she ordered it last Friday but it’s still not here.

I’m sorry to hear that. I’d recommend contacting the support team by emailing help@monzo.com or sending them a DM on Twitter to check where your wife’s card is.

This is epic! And omg the way hot chip is parachuting into the envelope :heart_eyes: the monzo card should have a sideways smiley on it to bring little chippy into life. I’m gonna draw him on anyway! :laughing:

1 Like

It just looks so beautiful :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Feedback Leaders on Moving Posts

Epic! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Can’t wait to have a current account!

it’s so fupping cute. I like this, monzo seems to really strike a nice balance between serious business (most banks) and the cutesy stuff (innocent smoothies).

4 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait!

Just curious - is the cost of cutting and inserting a card the same as glue? I would have thought it would be higher, and probably involve manual intervention?

Just one thing wrong with that image. GU14 IS Farnborough, Hampshire, Not Guildford Surrey :joy::joy::joy:just being picky as that address is just a few streets away from me :rofl::rofl:

I’m pretty sure, although I may be wrong, that this is deliberate - a fake address so that some unfortunate soul doesn’t get spammed.