Card Holders vs Purse/Wallet

this one, by separating the cards i can pay by contactless and not have to remove the cards.

Yeah that looks pretty good!

Google’s one looks like this:

Screenshot_20180903-210843

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m doing it wrong, but in my experience Stocard on iOS never really scans at the tills. Some places, like Waitrose can type in the number and it works but that’s it. Not quite the ‘wallet replacement’ I’m looking for

2 Likes

My Moneyband arrived :sunglasses:

image image

Looks awesome! Glad you’re liking the Secrid wallet. Still loving mine

Just put down £19 on the new Trove. Get in quick if you’re interested!

I’ve used US-based Crabby Gear holders for the last few years, a V1 elastic managed 2 years of daily use before the stitching went and my current leather L3 Jericho version has endured over a year of heavy daily use under it’s… ahem… belt and is showing no signs of damage. Highly recommended, although I’d be tempted to go darker next time;

IMG_20181009_124404

In it, there are 10 full-sized cards, 4 quarter-sized loyalty cards, a couple of business cards and my door key. I use the elastic band to hold folded cash (notes) under.

1 Like

None of the £19 left but pledged £23, I like the look of it so hopefully it will look better when in my hand.

So I received my Trove today…

It’s quite nice. Anyone got theirs?

1 Like

Also received my Trove Wallet too, it’s quite good, it’s useful when I know I won’t need any change eg going out for a few drinks. Here it is IMG_20181217_170447

I got mine and cannot figure out how it works or how to put it back together :laughing:

Also I think I misunderstood the number of cards it can take

I’ve got a Trove 2.0, which is looking a bit battered now.

I like Dash Wallets when it comes to… wallets.

I’ve bought a couple from them. Recently went for the ‘Ultra Slim ID Bifold’.

Didn’t realise a few of you had gone for the cash wrap. Really liking mine. It’s impressive how nicely it integrates with my Trove Swift.

IMG_20181221_134502

IMG_20181221_134929

2 Likes

No offense to anyone here buying these wallets, but most of these are overpriced and most of them you can get on AliExpress for as twice/or three times as you get it on their websites.

1 Like

Currently using this wallet/money clip: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B077PN273P
Its nice and fairly thin, would recommend. You can easily fit about 5-7 cards.

This is also a nice wallet if you are looking to cut down on the amount of cards you carry: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Ultra-Slim-Wallet-Window-Blocking/dp/B01IDS4X30
You can carry a maximum of 5 cards although 3 would be the best. You can fit some notes if you fold them up a bit.

1 Like

Mine too; I like it.

IMG_0578 IMG_0579

1 Like