Can anyone suggest a game for me?

Bruh. As someone who doesn’t play PlayStation or PC. I am incredibly envious of anyone who is able to play this game. I want to play it so bad. Xbox or Switch. Don’t care which platform, just bring it to one of them already! :sob:

1 Like

me too, seen rumours it’s finally coming to GamePass soon

1 Like

Just saw the tweet hinting at this:

I hope so!

Playing GTA 5 in UHD, good game

1 Like

Hitman 3 is released today so that’ll be a good 1-200 hours for me

Whilst not everyone’s cup of tea, Death Stranding is fantastic and probably my new favourite game. The PC version is also excellent and probably one of the most beautiful as far as graphics and soundtrack are concerned.

1 Like

Shocked no one’s mentioned them, but Dying Light and Far Cry 4 are fantastic FPS Coop games.

You can play through the entire DL story coop, but with FC4 you can only do side missions and roam around the open world. Either way, I had a blast running through those with a buddy

Installing Rocket League now, anyone played before ?

No.
No one has played a game with over 75 million players as of last year…

That’s certainly true for me, at least :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Loving Rocket League. Was quite difficult at first but done some of the training in all star fairly easy

A nice price atm

1 Like

Thought that seemed a very, very generous offer- but, it’s using crazy American date format, isn’t it?

1 Like

+1 for Tarkov, I dont really play many other games now after getting into EFT a couple of years ago. It has a very steep learning curve but there isnt much out like it. You can get it from CDKEYS as well.

Yep free until next Thursday. They could easily have put Feb :neutral_face:

I loved Halo back in 2008/2009

Considering getting Halo 4, or should I get the master chief collection instead ? Wouldn’t make sense paying an extra £24 to get halo 3 etc when I only want Halo 4. I also hear the masterchief collection is remastered.

Can you play Halo 4 online on PC ?

Playing on PC

Halo 4 in the MCC I believe is exactly the same as the original halo 4 game. No remastering done there AFAIK. Halo 4 is my favourite instalment, at least when it came to online arena matches, and I miss it. Halo 5 sucked in that aspect.

In terms of online health, I would imagine MCC has more players, though I suspect they’ll be segregated over the different games. I also have no idea if the halo 4 part of the MCC can play online with folks on regular halo 4.

Can’t comment on online capabilities for PC, as I play on Xbox, and it’s been a long while since I last played a halo game.

1 Like

This is the vid i’m referring to…

I might be misunderstanding it though.

I’ll do some thorough research before buying. As I want Halo 4 online on PC without MCC

1 Like

May be worth checking into some halo communities to see which will provide the best online experience. I don’t think there’s much point going for an upgraded version if you’re only interested in the online aspect.

You’d be better off choosing whichever game has the healthiest online player base.

Perhaps consider getting a £1 trial to gamepass so you can download both and see for yourself before then going out to buy one.

1 Like

Fair enough yeah. It is possible to play online with just Halo 4. It’s about £7 on steam so will go for it tomorrow I think.

Finished cyberpunk now and pretty much completed all the side missions too. GTA 5 is an excellent game and is more light hearted than CP2077

1 Like