Call for Pet Pictures

20180625_195312

There was a pigeon outside…

10 Likes

Best Thread Ever

4 Likes

This is Thor, with his fluffy Birthday Cake!

5 Likes

IMG_0717

This is Scruffy who is 9 years old

4 Likes

IMG_3009

And this is Percy who is 1 year old on Saturday (He was about 12 weeks in this photo, for some reason it’s saying my more recent photos aren’t a supported file format)

3 Likes

Just been reading a Twitter thread where users in L.A. were discussing their pets horoscopes :joy:

Check out @doddleoddle’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/doddleoddle/status/1012172019373240320?s=09

9 Likes

:eyes:

20180701_211722

10 Likes

A month with no new pics?

Batman to the rescue

10 Likes

This is Murphy. Don’t be fooled by his cute and innocent looks

6 Likes

Apart from walking the doggo previously mentioned… we don’t have an official pet.

But we did have an unofficial/uninvited pet… image

This was me dropping it off at the beach… 2miles away, first thing in the morning

4 Likes

That’s a heavy duty trap :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Yup… double entrance humane one… which apart from that one… has only caught 1 other which I chased into it.

The rest of the “family” were killed via other methods.

2 Likes

:fearful::scream:

1 Like

Namely a cat… looked after/borrowed one over a weekend. DId excellent work :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for brightening up the forum again with this quick thread revival :heart_eyes:. This is Ketchup, my friend’s corgi puppy.

7 Likes

This is Lulu. She’s not even our cat, but she likes sneaking into our house and having a lounge about.
61lXIFYzSqO7Tcv3L5JlpA

6 Likes

This is a neighbours cat. It spent a week on the oil tank trying to figure out how to get up to the Swallows nest. It’s an evil cat so I enjoyed its stupidity

6 Likes

Ketchup is usually horribly unphotogenic

Proof:

He also physically incapable of being still.

image image image

7 Likes

Extremely happy with this one.

7 Likes