I’ve just tried to login to the new web based banking site, however, the login flow seems unusually complex.
I went through the following steps:
- Enter an email address
- Wait for an email to arrive
- Click on the login link
- The link doesn’t work—realise I was in the wrong Chrome profile, because I have separate profiles for work and personal stuff, and Monzo business currently forces me to use my personal email address
- Copy the link
- Switch to the right Chrome profile
- Paste and hit enter
- Open up Monzo on my phone and use Facetime to login
- Tap on a authorise login button
- Tap on another review login button
- Enter the pin number for my business card
I understand not everyone is going to have separate Chrome profiles, but even without that confusion, the login process seems like it could do with a lot of simplification.
A few questions:
- Are there plans to allow a simple username and password to login?
- Are there plans to separate personal and business accounts?
PS The instructions about leaving feedback on this Trello card seem to be out of date.