Budgets not calculating correctly

Issue: the budgets aren’t calculating correctly, skipping into pennies or random numbers that aren’t included in the overall budget

Details to reproduce:
Device: iPhone 8 Plus
App Version: 3.7.0

**Screenshots:

The numbers in spending are rounded up while they aren’t on the left to spend
Is that what you’re talking about?

No, so when you enter all the different budgets (groceries etc) the calculation on the main budget is wrong.

When you click to raise the budget, it doesn’t always work or its counting in pennies so then on the main budget it’s incorrect

Yours sincerely

Sarah Khalifa

This email contains confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure or use of the contents or attachment
to this email is strictly prohibited.

If you receive this email in error, please delete and notify me immediately. Thank you.

This isn’t a bug, it’s the way the budgeting currently works.

Adding a budget for each category doesn’t automatically calculate your overall monthly budget. You need to set this manually at the top of the screen where you allocate budgets and this can be more than the total of all categories if you wish.

If you’ve not set a specific amount, it’ll take what your balance was at the start of the month and work from there.

1 Like

I have not entered a budget of .20p for anything so why is it now showing that??

Yours sincerely

Sarah Khalifa

This email contains confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure or use of the contents or attachment

If you receive this email in error, please delete and notify me immediately. Thank you.

I am trying to set an amount and what I’m saying is that it’s the wrong amount that is being calculated

Yours sincerely

Sarah Khalifa

It is a bug because it’s not letting me set the amount that I want to set?

Yours sincerely

Sarah Khalifa

If you’re planning on replying to the forum by email, can I ask you to remove your footer please?

4 Likes

Have you set this figure to the amount you want?

1 Like

Yes I have and it only lets me choose round numbers, yet the pennies are still appearing

1 Like

Start an in app chat as they’ll be able to figure it out