British Royal Family switching from Coutts & Co to Monzo!

Obviously, it is the worst example of fake news but just imagine… What else could make more people sign up with Monzo? :joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Leon) #2

Aliens use Monzo but are upset to be charged a overdraft fee when in credit because they have the majority of their money in a pot.

Oh erm perhaps this is wrong thread for that sort of thing. Hmmmm

At least 50p a day wouldn’t hurt any member of Royal Family, for sure. Anyway, I don’t think any of them would have a need to use overdraft in first place :joy:

(Leon) #4

True as we are their personal overdraft. How nice…Are they worth us being their personal overdraft? That’s a whole other question…

Might make some leave :wink:

(Danny) #7

Free sandwich toasters

(Jorge) #8

and lollipops!

(l8n.me) #9

I find it highly suspicious that a Megan is speaking ill of the Windsors… Not at all surprising, but suspicious. :thinking:
Wink three times and give us a thumbs up if you need rescuing out of that horrorshow of a family already…
:wink::joy:

You’ve just come up with the great idea for a sequel to Get Out! :hushed:

(Andre Borie) #11

to offer a “revolutionary” approach to banking

sandwich toasters

Well that sure is revolutionary. Sign me up! :roll_eyes:

(Danny) #12

I signed up, I got a sandwich toaster.

I toasted no sandwiches.

(Leon) #13

Is it possible to get a toaster now? I’ll toast a lot of sandwiches!

(l8n.me) #14

Well, if @Danny’s never used his perhaps you could do a deal… :laughing:

(Toby Toller) #15

If it doesn’t have a lounge next to a bus stop with free coffee and pizza, I’m not interested… :upside_down_face:

Not my fault I got locked in a cupboard & he married the wrong Megan. Dress cost me a fortune as well! :joy:

(Leon) #17

I think you mean a Markle as Megan is her first name.