Britbox created by BBC?

It’s reliable enough if you chase references I guess. (Not saying I did)
Perhaps it’s a lot trickier for the BBC to commit to funding as it’s finances are more heavily scrutinised?

1 Like

This is quite interesting:

ITV owns 90% of the joint venture, with BBC Studios holding the remaining 10%, with the option of increasing their share to 25%.

With the rise of home working, so the rise of trolling pointless posts begins…

1 Like

It is primarily for non-British people who want to watch British television but equally there is some stuff on there you can’t nessecarily get on demand anymore so I am quite fond of it.