Bring custom photos to pots

Not exactly an important one but I think it would be cool if you could have the option to change the pot images to custom ones from photos.

2 Likes

This is something I’d like to see implemented too!

I believe there has already been some discussion about this here: :grinning:

We have custom images already, in the form of taking photos of receipts to attach to a transaction. How is this different? The same hosting requirements and abuse worries exist here.

I tend to use this to take a photo of the product I’ve bought rather than the receipt. Is rather useful!

4 Likes

As the picture if custom would show on the feed rather then a attachment. I would like it rather then the few generic pictures we have,

Custom pictures for pots. It’s so basic

1 Like

Custom images gets a vote from me.

1 Like

I agree allow more pots and images.

1 Like

Is this ever going to happen?

If not then I’d prefer for the pot screen to not have a glaringly big plain rectangle where a picture of my choice should go. It seems like it was designed with this in mind.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the ability to add your own photo to pots, rather than the rather limited library of preset images currently available. Is this something that is being looked at?

1 Like

@Jackcrwhitney

1 Like

Yep. It’s a long requested thing, I thiiiink I read somewhere they were working on it.

Hey,

Hope you don’t mind but I’ve merged your thread with an existing one on the same topic.
Feel free to continue the discussion :slight_smile:

:eyes: What’s this?! :eyes:

13 Likes

Slay Mama Monzo

3 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: looks like they’re coming!

1 Like

BRING. IT. ON. :rocket:

I don’t know if someone has mentioned this or if i just haven’t worked out how to do it but…

Anyone else think it would be better if you could add your own pictures for pots or even if monzo expanded the image library.

2 Likes

It has been mentioned but it’s not quite here yet… :soon:

Here is a sneaky peak:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks for the link. Can’t wait until it’s activated :slight_smile:

2 Likes