Banking on iOS 17

Yes, it’s working. Or was as of beta 3. I think it’s a safe bet.

2 Likes

Working fine over here.

1 Like

Correct, been stable on each release

1 Like

Hey folks.

I’ve not done one of these for iOS 18, because last year, everything seemed to be working out the box. Including HSBC.

If folks installing the betas notice any issues with any apps, it’s probably going to be simpler just posting to say something doesn’t work. If there’s enough issues, or folks would prefer it, I can look to create a new updated wiki for iOS 18. But I do believe we’re past a point where this is no longer a problem of concern.

2 Likes

Mines installing as we speak so I’ll see if any bugs crop up banking wise

1 Like

I hope so but I’ve installed the dev beta onto only one device for now just in case.

1 Like

If HSBC works with the iPadOS 18 beta I’ll probably install the beta on my M2 iPad Pro (as I really want a decent calculator that I don’t have to pay for). Not going to install on my iPhone 15 Pro Max, though, until it’s reasonably stable.

1 Like

HSBC & Monzo working for me on iOS18

3 Likes

Working for me as well

All the below working fine:

First direct
Revolut
RBS
Monzo
Kroo
Chase
Lloyds
Barclays
Zing
Tesco Bank
Virgin money
Curve
Nationwide

1st class credit union
Moneybox

Zopa
Vanquis

HMRC

NS&I doesn’t want to log me in for whatever reason, but assuming it works as it loads.

Just a health warning, though I do hope it won’t happen. HSBC have been known to “update” the app a few days later and block it.

Though I’m hopeful we’re past those days.

1 Like

They didn’t with iOS 17. Primarily why I’ve not done a new wiki, as they were the only real finicky one aside the two authenticators.

1 Like

Anyone else got Metro Bank taking ages to accept FaceID?

1 Like

Wouldn’t it just make sense to rename the post to Banking on iOS Beta then?

2 Likes

Maybe probably? I was going to see how things go. If everything’s working (and I assume after last year, most everything will be) there’s no real need for a dedicated thread at all for it. Folks can upgrade with a relative degree of safety that their banking apps will more likely than not continue to function properly. But if someone wants to rename it they can feel free to do so.

A fresh thread probably feels more apt if we do need anything though, rather then repurposing yesteryears wiki IMO.

2 Likes