Bank atm swallowed my money

Hi
I went to the bank atm to withdraw some money, the money came out, but was quickly taken back into the atm
Can l get a refund from monzo
Thanks

Yes

Push the button at the bottom of the transaction saying “Something Wrong Get Help”

Just to note most ATM’s if they take the money back will notice this after a day or 2 and auto refund you.

3 Likes

What @desu said :pray:

If you have any issues please feel to reach out to our team through the in app support articles.

1 Like

This happened to me with a HSBC card. They essentially called me a liar and refused to refund the funds. Hopefully Monzo are more empathetic with these sorts of issues and you were able to follow @desu’s advice.

This is a really good post about it

Hu
The atm charged me

I got Called a lier by Barclays and Santander when this has happened to me and the Barclays one was inside the branch!!. However the Santander one was a atm inside local shop and they said they counted the money and they wasn’t anything extra :triumph: Barclays was around £50 and Santander was £80 so a lot of money

It happened to me on the 13th
£30 an outside atm outside natwest Bank

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.