Ask A Monzonaut!

If there were 3 things you’d want to ask someone that works at Monzo, and doesn’t just have to be Monzo related, what would you like to ask? :heart:

1 Like

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

5 Likes

About 11 meters per second (roughly 24 miles per hour)

1 Like

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

1 Like

all of it.

1 Like

2 Likes

What was the office vibe the day after the Watchdog incident?

Can I have some free money?

4 Likes

Serious question:

What are three new features that you’re most excited about arriving for customers on Monzo?

1 Like

If I could do that, and i was allowed to do that, i would absolutely do that.

But i can’t so maybe try the next Monzonaut :wink:

1 Like

I actually work remotely, so I don’t always know what the office vibe is like!

I also just wanted to have fun with this post to be honest, so if i’ve ever got something really constructive i can add, I will definitely come back to this if thats alright!

1 Like

I’m really excited to see Monzo plus make a return. I jumped straight on there as soon as it launched so i could get Monzo.me/Dav, and i loveeeedd the blue lagoon card!! i’d love to see some great stuff evolve from that.

I’m really excited about the recent salary sorter too!
Since day one of using monzo, i’ve always put money aside for all my bills manually, and the salary sorter is now saving me the effort!

I also think the feature that lets you add your credit card to Monzo has some real potential! For now they’re just ideas but i think this, and the partnership with flux and how we’ve teamed up with transferwise and such all make me think of how the app will develop in the future!

So although i’ve kind of dodged this one and not given you a feature here, i think it just the way the monzo app can adapt is really strong!

The salary sorter is still manual.

1 Like

:eyes:

Are you a politician? You avoided my question :sob:

2 Likes

That’s true but tt’s definitely easier!

1 Like

:joy:my bad.

1. Business Banking.
  2. I’d love to see mortgages as a part of the loans we offer.
  3. I’d like to see Broadband switching in the way we’ve done energy switching.
2 Likes

Here’s a question from me to you, did you all know we have office dogs? :eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s more than just one! Bingo is beautiful but we have lots.

I’m curious to hear as to how you’d envision this working? :slight_smile:

Electricity is simple, there is no equipment, quality concerns or contracts. I imagine broadband would be really complicated?

1 Like